Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Funny Quickies





I dialed a number and got the 
following recording:

"I am not available right now, 
but Thank you for caring enough 
to call. I am making some 
changes in my life. 
Please leave a message 
after the Beep. 
If I do not return your call,
You are one of the 
changes." 

~~~~~

Aspire to inspire before you 
expire.
~~~~~


( I LOVE THIS ONE! )

My wife and I had words,
But I didn't get to use mine.
~~~~~

Frustration is trying to find your 
glasses without your glasses.
~~~~~

Blessed are those who can give 
without remembering
And take without forgetting.
~~~~~


The irony of life is that, by the 
 time You're old enough to know 
your way Around, 
you're not going anywhere.
~~~~~

God made man before woman so 
as to give him time to think 
Of an answer for her first question.
~~~~~


I was always taught to respect my 
elders, But it keeps getting harder 
to find one.
~~~~~

Every morning is the dawn
of a new error.
~~~~~



No comments:

Followers

Leads Leap...

Blog Archive