Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Aren't Older Women Great? LOL

An Older Mans' Perspective  :) 





After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look 
at my wife one day and said, "Forty years ago we had a 
cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched
 a 10-inch black and white TV...... 
but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $500,000.00 home, a $35,000.00 car, 
a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping 
with a 63-year-old woman.
It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. 
She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl 
and she would make sure that I would once again be living
in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed
and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? 
They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.


No comments:

Followers

Leads Leap...

Blog Archive